A personal visit to your home, or other venue of your choosing, involving a necessarily detailed conversation and a lot of listening on my part. Alternatively a personal consultation by phone or video call - you choose.
- Exploring the situation
- Identifying social, personal and healthcare needs
- Understanding the impact these needs are having on ability and quality of life
- Listening to personal wishes
- Discussing the pros and cons of a range of care options
- Establishing likely eligibility for financial support
- Advising on the role of the NHS and Social Services
- Explaining the legal issues
This service is supported by a detailed letter summarising the situation, the topics discussed, the advice given, provides sources of supporting information and my suggested next steps including recommended referrals to and/or liaison with other professionals.
A phone call will follow to answer any queries you may have and to provide an opportunity to discuss next steps.
"Thank you for your help with my client. I will have no reservation about recommending your services to people "GC August 2017