A personal visit to your home, or other venue of your choosing, involving a necessarily detailed conversation and a lot of listening on my part. Alternatively a personal consultation by phone or video call - you choose.
- Exploring the situation
- Identifying social, personal and healthcare needs
- Understanding the impact these needs are having on ability and quality of life
- Listening to personal wishes
- Discussing the pros and cons of a range of care options
- Establishing likely eligibility for financial support
- Advising on the role of the NHS and Social Services
- Explaining the legal issues
This service is supported by a detailed letter summarising the situation, the topics discussed, the advice given, provides sources of supporting information and my suggested next steps including recommended referrals to and/or liaison with other professionals.
A phone call will follow to answer any queries you may have and to provide an opportunity to discuss next steps.
"Claire was available for support via phone and email throughout the process that followed her comprehensive report . I would highly recommend her."CL June 2019