Providing expert and independent advice on all aspects of elder care.
Whether you are thinking ahead or have reached a crisis point I am able to provide practical and emotional support to guide you on your journey to find the right elder care.
Let me introduce myself.
I am a registered nurse with in-depth knowledge of health and social care for older people, providing expert and independent advice on all aspects of care.
I am passionate about older peoples’ rights to informed choice and quality care in an environment of their own choosing and consider myself to be very fortunate to have met so many wonderful and interesting people throughout my career.
I pride myself in providing a professional, personal and confidential service to all of my clients and it would be a privilege to assist you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Claire EdwardsRead More
- Assessing social, personal care and nursing needs
- Researching the most suitable care options
- Sourcing convalescent care
- Supporting carers
- Accompanying families on care home visits
- Supporting safe discharge from hospital
- Understanding the legal framework
- Accessing financial support
- Communicating with other health and social care professionals
- Signposting to specialist legal and financial advice
"Your in-depth knowledge of the care industry and your ability to present complex issues in a clear and concise manner has been invaluable and it has been a great relief to be supported by a professional who clear knows their business/ "RD March 2020